Return To Message Board
Author Topic:   78-80 Monte carlo parts
Chris posted 6/10/04 11:27 PM     Click here to send email to Chris  
Need parts? I'm your source. All types of 78-80 Monte Carlo parts from someone who knows 3rd gens inside and out. No junk. Interior parts, buckets excellent shape, rear bench, headliner, carpet black fitted like new, trim, door panels, console, like new headliner etc all in excellent condition. Exterior parts, rust free doors, manual window regulators, hoods, trunk lid, bumpers, mirrors, door glass, all types of trim parts landau and sport coupe, front signal lights, grills and much more. I do not have any chrome bumper strips or tail lights right now. No shipping for Larger body parts or Large interior parts local pick up only in Connecticut or you arrange. All other items ups or usps. Very reasonable. Payment via money order or cash in hand. E-mail Me chaff@snet.net with you needs or price quotes.
stevo posted 7/15/04 4:46 AM     Click here to send email to stevo  
hey bud im looking to change my stock monte to grey/black inside so if u ahve any grey/black interior pieces like carpet/ trim etc...... email me . thanx
stevo posted 7/15/04 4:48 AM     Click here to send email to stevo  
the_blind_can_see@hotmail.com
figure just in case u know my email
stevo posted 7/15/04 4:51 AM     Click here to send email to stevo  
hey i got a 79 monte landau and need front signal left side lense single head light not 1980 lol but hey if ya got msn messenger just feel free to add me itt help me out lots the cars in the middle of restoration....... thanx
Demetrius posted 8/5/04 4:50 AM     Click here to send email to Demetrius  
I need All chrome trim around the bottom outside of my 1980 MC..and if u can get a gold grill ill take that 2.
rich immekus posted 7/10/07 4:26 AM     Click here to send email to rich immekus  
im looking for front inner fender wheels for my 1980 monte carlo
Oscar v posted 10/25/07 5:42 AM     Click here to send email to Oscar v  
looking for front drivers side fender trin wheel whale for 1980 montecarlo the wide trim
marcelo posted 7/12/08 0:00 AM     Click here to send email to marcelo  
hey, If you still have the passenger rear quater extender let me Know...
g-mo posted 7/19/08 4:14 PM     Click here to send email to g-mo  
Do you still have the landau trim
younis posted 7/21/08 9:51 PM     Click here to send email to younis  
hey i was wonderin if u still got the whole dash board
to a 1980 monte carlo...
Kyle Wojcik posted 9/3/08 11:29 PM     Click here to send email to Kyle Wojcik  
I am 14 and working on a 79 monte carlo and i
need some doors you still have some
rich immekus posted 1/24/09 2:22 AM     Click here to send email to rich immekus  
I need a header panel for a 1980 Monte carlo landau
mario posted 2/9/09 4:28 AM     Click here to send email to mario  

Say I need a hood for 80 monte carlo do you have one
mario posted 2/9/09 4:35 AM     Click here to send email to mario  

Say I need a hood for 80 monte carlo do you have one
Ray posted 6/1/09 4:02 AM     Click here to send email to Ray  
i have a set of 78 or 79 door that have been dipped and epoxy primered for sale $700.00 very nice
dylan posted 11/6/09 3:16 PM     Click here to send email to dylan  
hi i need a set of doors for a 78 monte do u have any and how much would u sell them for thanks....
Larry posted 4/14/10 2:47 AM     Click here to send email to Larry  
Hey, I have the 78 79 80 monte carlo front adn rear chrome bumper trim strips if you need some. Brand new. Email me if you need some for your monte carlo. Thanks,Larry
Return To Message Board

Back To My Home Page  | Post New Topic